Software EngineerView Resume
Currently working as a Front End Engineer for Waste Management.
Full Stack Web Developer able to build a sophisticated website with full database backend all the way from mockup to rollout. Adept at working with diverse teams to implement projects. Flexible developer with strong communication skills and experience in diverse environments.
Front End Software Engineer
Currently working on wm.com
Associate Software Engineer
Simplify the work for JPMorgan’s Investment & Corporate Bankers by transforming manual and established processes into modern solutions. Work with business partners to understand banker needs and deliver an intuitive user experience.
Microsoft PowerPoint Productivity Extension
- Automate the formatting and standardization of JPMorgan for over 30,000 internal users.
- Using our custom CMS. Give our users the ability to insert curated images or slides.
- .Net Framework, Mongodb, NUnit, Moq
Content Management Web App
- Web based CMS for management of assets for our office application.
- SSO using JPMC web authentication
- React, Redux, .Net Core, Mongodb
Provide level 3 technical support for the applications under our
- Manage bi-weekly releases
- Work with users for the more technical issues they might have with our application
Zeal IT Consultants
Working on an agile team in .Net Core MVC, DynamoDB, and Android. Please contact me for more information.
Application to populate and render digital information cards
- Worked with the business associates to gather the ID cards and display them on a page with the client’s other information
- .Net Core, Angular 8
Digital Appointment scheduling web application.
- A web application that allows company representatives to set availabilities on a calendar and allows a user to schedule appointments with their representatives. It will send emails and notifications across to all people who need to be informed about the appointment.
- Technologies: .Net Core, Angular 6.
Web-based graphical CMS
- Wrote a visual editor for a client’s presentation application. They had an antiquated one with hundreds of dropdown and type-aheads. I was able replace them with a visual editor inspired by Figma and Adobe XD.
Americans for Responsible Insurance
Technical Director, Chief Developer
In two months I built a full stack application using Ionic 2. This app was used to gather information for ARI. When users were back at the base, they would connect their tablets and upload the data to a server which stored all the data. The server ran a script which would go through and parse the data for different uses around the company.
Chad Jones Law Firm
At Chad Jones Law I started from a ground-level intern to help around the office with basic IT troubleshooting to being in charge of every electronic device in each off the offices. Before I left, I was in charge of all user accounts and security of the systems.
Americans for Responsible Insurance
ARI was created from 0 to a solid beta in just 24 days. The app needed to be in a preview phase for investors as soon as possible. Using Ionic 2 and AngularJS, I prototyped the app, back end server including an automated email system, and database storage within those 24 days. Unfortunately the startup fell through from financial burdens.
I have IP rights to all the code in ARI, if requested I can share it.
During my Fall semester in 2017, I worked with a 9-man team to design and build any project we desired. Some of my team mates had been working together previously and had tried sharing code between each other, However they found no optimal way.
In 2016 to cement my knowledge of Angular, and fuel my excitement for the coming release of Overwatch, I decided to build the Overwatch Wallpapers website over a weekend. The website allows you to search by heroes, maps, and artists and also hit one button to download a zip of all images on the site. You could also click the image of a hero and it would show all saved wallpaper images of that hero.
In the near future I plan on rebuilding this site with VueJS or ReactJS and give it a back end with the ability to upload and remove images from the site.View Project
A professor asked me to get him a picture of every image in a school's Instagram page for his research. Using NightmareJS I was able to easily screenshot each image from a config file and then place each image into a folder from each page.View Project